1. Mark out a masking tape roadway for toy vehicles, with crossroads, car parks, helicopter landing pads - whatever takes the children's fancy. If they're enthusiastic, extend your road network all over the house.
2. Make a grid for a giant board game, big enough for the children to be the game pieces.
3. Mark out squares for a game of hopscotch.
4. Create a target for a game of bowls or bean-bag toss (soft toys make good substitute bean-bags!)
5. Make a zig-zag 'balance beam' to walk along.
6. Tape start and finish lines for a standing long-jump competition, remote control car race or ping-ping ball blowing race.
7. Criss-cross the tape across an empty door frame to play the sticky spider's web game. Each child takes it in turns to be the 'spider' using craft pom-poms or even tiny soft toys as 'flies'. How many flies can they trap in the web?